Applications for this Product :
Banner brand; cleaning products
Banner brand; degreasing
MIL PRF-680 type 2 Approved cleaning solvent
Samsol T2 solvent was formulated to meet extremely strict military environmental specifications under MIL PRF-680. Type 2. This military specification is approved and widely used by all branches of the military, most aerospace OEMs and MROs including Airbus, Boeing, CFM, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce and many others for a wide variety of routine aerospace and military cleaning applications.
Type 2 is designated as high flash point degreaser used for hand-wiping and immersion applications. Samsol T2 can also be used in airless vacuum hydrocarbon equipment. The product will effectively remove a wide range of soils such as grease, lubricants, coolants, oils, and particulate matter. It is compatible with metal substrates and many plastics and elastomers.
- MIL-PRF-680 Type 2 on Qualified Products List (QPL DS0026)
- Airbus per Consumable Materials List (CML) (ref. MIL-PRF-680)
- Airbus per A330 Maintenance Manual Item 11-002 Dry Cleaning Solvent (ref. MIL-PRF-680)
- BAE Systems Land & Armaments TN-9-2350-34-20-1-1 & TM-9-2350-292-10 (military tanks)
- Bell Helicopter: Part Number 2110-07015 – General solvent cleaning on Bell Helicopter Aircraft.
- Bell Helicopter Consumable Materials item C-304
- Boeing Aircraft Company as PSD 6-88 for BAC 5750 General Cleaning Solvent (as optional to P-D-680 specification) Reference B00074
- Cessna Aircraft Company Model 182/T182 Maintenance Manual (alternative to PD-680 type 2)
- CFM Aircraft Engines: CP 2011 – BREAKTHROUGH is approved for all aircraft engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type I and Type II.
- Embraer 170/175 Aircraft Maintenance Manual CPC section 07
- GE Aircraft Engines: C04-002 – approved for all engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type I and Type II. • Goodrich Wheels and Brakes Component Maintenance Manual 2-1577 Series (Task 32-41-81-100-801-A01) per MIL- PRF-680
- Honeywell Aerospace per MIL-PRF-680B qualifications
- Lockheed Martin STP57-201, Rev. H Cleaning of Carbon & Low Alloy Steels (EPS G41.14) (MIL-PRF-680B supersedes P-D-680)
- McCauley Propeller Systems 61-00-06
- Messier-Bugatti Component Maintenance Manual 2-1577 Series (Task 32-41-81-100-801-A01) per MIL-PRF-680
- Pratt & Whitney as PMC 9001-1, -2, -7, -10 Stoddard Solvent (MIL-PRF-680, Type I, II or III)
- Rolls Royce Aircraft Engines: Approved for all aircraft engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type II.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Part Number 08UTC-40588 – General cleaning on Sikorsky Aircraft.
- Testing completed: ASTM F-1110 ASTM F-483.ASTM F-945,ASTM D-130, ASTM D-1296, ASTM D- 1353.ASTM D3257,ASTM D1353